Careers at Simplotel
Simplotel is a Bangalore based SaaS start-up helping over 2,000 hotels across the globe grow their business. The name Simplotel comes from the combination of Simple and Hotel – our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Our customers are hotels of various sizes. Simplotel was founded in Oct 2013 and is funded by MakeMyTrip.
Business Development Manager – Consultative Selling.
Simplotel is looking to hire Business Development Manager, in a full-time capacity, who can sell our offerings to large hotels. This is an opportunity to join a company on the ground floor and become a part of the early growth. If you are passionate about selling internet technologies, you will thoroughly enjoy this position.
An ideal candidate would be the one who is in pre-sales and wants to explore a Business Development Role.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Meeting with hoteliers and potential prospects on a regular basis to build and nurture the relationships.
- Working with the large hotels and partners across the country.
- Build strong brand relationships.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- 2 to 4 years of Work Experience in pre-sales. (e-commerce preferred in both domestic and international markets)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Proven track record of meeting revenue targets.
- MBA required (preferably from a top school).
- You should be a travel freak.
Location: Bengaluru & Mumbai.
Content Writer (Experience: 6 Month to 1 year)
We are looking to hire a creative content writer who will be responsible for writing website content for hotels. The person will also write blogs for us and for our customers. The position is full time based out of our office in Bangalore.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Attention to detail
- Good creative writer who can write engaging content for hotels
- Write content for blogs and for social media properties of our company and for our customes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of search engine optimization or social media marketing a plus
- Explore new ideas and engage in friendly design critiques with teammates
- Participate in user research and testing, resolve end client technical queries
- PhotoShop, Illustartor or Sketch skills
- Good at doing research on a topic to generate content.
- Basic technical skills to work with blogging platforms.
- Ability to manage time and hit deadlines.
- Ability to work with customers – large and small.
- Excellent team player
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a leader who will understand and interact with hotels – small and large – and understand the drivers for online bookings and implement that in the product or through operations. The manager will be responsible for customer success, renewals, and performance from our customers. The manager will also maintain a relationship with the key accounts and keep them happy.
This is an opportunity to join a company in the early stage of growth and grow with it. If you are passionate about working at a startup, e-commerce, operations, product management and if travel excites you, you’ll thoroughly enjoy this role at Simplotel.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Simplotel Solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Track account metrics and communicate the same to the stakeholders.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Required skills and experience
- Basic to Intermediate Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
- Understanding of SAAS Products.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to identify and Solve Problems for clients.
- 6-8 years of experience of Client interactions, preferably from an e-commerce.
- Good to have Travel/Hospitality Domain Information
- Self-Starter individual who can drive customer success
- Be data driven and be able to provide data insights to customers/stakeholders.
- Expertise in Team Management.
Job Location: Bangalore.
How to apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for an Operations Associate to provide enterprise-level support to our customers. You will assist and provide process support to our customers.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate resolutions to their requests and issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand their requests.
- Follow defined steps to resolve the tickets and help the customers
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved the issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Document knowledge and detailed steps in the form of notes and manuals.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and comfortable with using software products.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step guidance, both written and verbal
Job Location: Bengaluru.
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org